Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#368) Fake, Illegitimate Or Incomplete Information?
- (Issue #583) The 7Rs and Public Health
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
We all have choices. What’s your choice–and consequence–today? We all have choices. Every choice has a consequence. When you set the bar low, what’s the consequence? When you set the bar a bit higher than your comfort zone, what’s the … Continue reading
What do you see as the primary characteristic of a community? What greater purpose does it serve? This weekend our little beach community put on the 28th edition of Dancin’ in the Streets. A day of fun music (2 stages), … Continue reading
Just like the dashboards of social media that measure “likes,” “friends,” “followers,” and “connections,” we have to examine if the numbers by themselves have any real meaning. It’s the end of the semester and with it comes to usual calls, … Continue reading