Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#395) Acknowledge. Anticipate. Appreciate.
- (#256) Don’t Blame the Bureaucracy, Point to the People
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- (#69) Dreams--Revisited
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- The Seven Core Values
- (#239) Reflecting on Meaningful Professional Development
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Tag Archives: exercise
Do you know when a goal is the wrong goal for you? A couple months back, I wrote on this blog about my most recent shoulder surgery. (I had my right shoulder done 3 years ago. This year I “balanced” … Continue reading