Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #626) Control What Happens After What Happens
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- #19 Today-Tomorrow-Yesterday
- The Seven Core Values
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (Issue #625) Do We Hold the Key?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: networks
“Aging in place” may describe what the residents were doing but not who they wanted to be. In the mid-1990s, the Walt Disney Company brought the principles of new urbanism to life when it broke ground on Celebration, Florida. Located … Continue reading →