Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: January 29, 2017
(#349) A Tangled Mess
We could ignore the tangles and hope they go away on their own. What is the healthiest and safest manner to help us stop going in circles, loosen up, and prosper? Ever had to deal with a root-bound plant? You … Continue reading
Posted in Anxiety, Appreciation, assumptions, awareness, Balance, Critical Thinking, fitness, fortitude, growth, Life lessons, resilience Tagged distraught, strain, stress, tight 2 Comments