Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #608) Interconnections
- (Issue #493) Mind Enema
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
- (Issue #587) Serendipity, Beshert, and The Red Thread
- Community Bright Spots! The Sand Dunes
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 23, 2012
Silent gratitude isn’t very much use to anyone. -Gertrude Stein- About a year ago I read The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. One of the many life success strategies Hardy described was a gratitude journal (of daily entries) he had written for his … Continue reading