Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
- The Seven Core Values
- #6 Who Are the “Energy Vampires” in Your Life?
- (#298) Do You Have “Hell, Yeah” Goals?
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
The choices we make and do will create our lives. During the final class meeting before exam week begins I ask my students for feedback. In this case, I ask them to consider advice they would like to pass along … Continue reading