Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#322) Excellence And The Ordinary
- (Issue #570) Purpose and Meaning
- (Issue #609) Never Stop Looking for What’s Not There
- (#69) Dreams--Revisited
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 15, 2013
Just because everyone at one time or another has been in a classroom as a student, that does not make them effective teachers or evaluators. Heck, I use toilets many times each day. That does not make me a plumber! … Continue reading