Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#100) Milestones: Endpoints or Checkpoints?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#203) I Don’t Have Time To Grow Old!
- (#358) “I Don’t Want To Burn Out”
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: September 26, 2021
(Issue #592) Me or Us?
A functioning community provides a safe place for its members to explore, learn, fail, and grow. That requires the community members to make room for aspirations beyond their own (self-centered?) biases. ~~~~~ Energy practitioners believe the fifth energy chakra—the Throat … Continue reading
Posted in resilience Tagged assumptions, collaboration, community, dreams, leadership, motivation 1 Comment