Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#406) Purpose and Authenticity
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#81) Psychic Wages and Passion
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2021
We do not start the dialogue discounting the other person…. I’ve written before about the importance of authentic questions and the power of epistemic curiosity. They inextricably connect to one another and lead to sustained cognitive effort to learn and … Continue reading