Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#348) Repair The Bucket. Fill The Bucket.
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#180) Access and Power of Technology: Carpe Diem!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: June 6, 2021
Community Bright Spots! Outdoor Murals
Atlantic Beach, FL initiated a murals project in 2021. You can read about it here. A few of the pieces of the artwork appear on this page. All photos taken by Steve Piscitelli (The Growth and Resilience Network®). More information … Continue reading
Posted in Community, community development, Life lessons Leave a comment
(Issue #576) Imagine The Karma Of Nobody Told Me
Or maybe we chose—and choose—to imaginethat what we heard and saw would be a passing thing with no immediate consequences. A few months before his murder in 1980, John Lennon entered the studio to record “Nobody Told Me.” It would … Continue reading
Posted in awareness, collective monolgues, Critical Thinking, Life lessons 1 Comment