Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #632) I Wanna Be A Kid Again
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: June 22, 2021
NOTE: You can find more information about the purpose of this page here. For three weeks I will highlight one lifeguard station from each of our beach communities. Last week, I shared information and photos about The Jacksonville Beach (FL) Volunteer … Continue reading