Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Lifeguard Stations
- (#71) Hit The Reset Button
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- The Seven Core Values
- #43 What We Say, We Become
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#120) Are You Intentional About Your Growth?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: June 8, 2021
NOTE: You can find more information about the purpose of this page here. The public elementary schools pictured below have helped build a sense of community at our beaches. Note: Atlantic Beach Elementary (ABE) was built during the Great Depression … Continue reading