Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #549) Aunt Philomena
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#190) R.O.I. or R.O.R.
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
- (Issue #544) Themie
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 22, 2020
Pay attention to where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re headed. Scrolling through my Instagram feed, I came across this quote by Vern Law: “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.” … Continue reading