Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
- #13 Are there words we should NEVER say—and who makes that decision?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 8, 2020
The what if mindset can end up creating an emotional vulnerability that leads to debilitating self-doubt. A creative writing strategy consists of two words to help a writer build suspense, give depth to character personalities, and provide unexpected plot twists. … Continue reading