Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- Videos with Message
- Community Bright Spots!
- (Issue #600!) A Thankfulness Alphabet
- The Seven Core Values
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: May 19, 2013
Ask yourself this question: “What one action, if I take it today, will get me closer to my goal?” One problem with professional development activities is follow-through. The program can be dynamic, the speaker engaging, and the audience tuned in … Continue reading