Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #608) Interconnections
- (Issue #493) Mind Enema
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#181) Knowing—Doing—Being
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
“We can’t practice compassion with other people if we can’t treat ourselves kindly.” -Brené Brown- In last week’s post, I listed my top five attributes for effective leadership. At the top of the list, I had placed the ability to … Continue reading