Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- Videos with Message
- Community Bright Spots!
- (Issue #600!) A Thankfulness Alphabet
- The Seven Core Values
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 14, 2013
Sometimes, however, the simplest—and most effective— thing to do is to go back to the beginning. Back to the start and focus on what works. Veteran teachers know that educational “reform” many times is anything but that. Politicians and bureaucrats … Continue reading