Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #461) Projects or Purpose?
- (#82) Hit the Reset Button: Reprise
- (Issue #459) Resilience: Where Can You Make Changes?
- #25 Know Your Boundaries--Know Your Limits
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- The Seven Core Values
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Daily Archives: September 26, 2010
Whatever you choose to call these people—haters, crabs, energy vampires, saboteurs, dysfunctional—they can kill a dream if we allow them into our world. If you have run into these energy suckers, please share your strategies. What is your antidote to their poison?