Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2010
#17 Is Multitasking a Myth?
Recently, I had my students keep a log of their time use for a week. They listed how many hours spent working, going to class, doing family chores, sleeping, and the like. All activities had to add up to 168 … Continue reading
Posted in Multitasking 14 Comments