Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#121) Living with Purpose: Are You Betraying Yourself?
- (Issue #632) I Wanna Be A Kid Again
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- Community Bright Spots! Music as Social Capital
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: transactional leadership
(#251) Transformational Leadership
These leaders literally transform our workplaces and our lives into empowerment zones. How many have you had? Think of the supervisors you have had over the course of your working life. Take a moment and write the names of four … Continue reading
Posted in leadership Tagged leadership, transactional leadership, transformational leadership 7 Comments