Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: supervising teachers
I am not defending poor teaching. Far from it. I don’t want the lazy or incompetent or worse in my calling. But do evaluations need to be geared to the lowest common denominator? Last week I wrote about poorly-conceived and … Continue reading