Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (Issue #549) Aunt Philomena
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#359) Collisions and Serendipity
- (#411) Perhaps, A Human Good Citizenship Test?
- (#416) A Safe Place to Land
- Roxie's Book
- (Issue #503) Identity, Integrity, and Purpose
- (Issue #521) Sunrise, Clouds, and the News
- (Issue #542) Who I AM. Who I Was.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: belonging
R.O.R. (Return on Relationships) trumps R.O.I. (Return on Investment). In fact, effective R.O.R. will build R.O.I. A little more than a year ago I wrote these words, “Our success—and that of our students, colleagues, and family members—will not be measured … Continue reading →