Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: February 21, 2021
(Issue #561) Age and Wisdom: Questions For Your Consideration
Circumstances change. Does wisdom and the vessel of that wisdom change as well? Katherine Esty’s EightySomethings: A Practical Guide to Letting Go, Aging Well, and Finding Unexpected Happiness and John Leland’s Happiness is a Choice You Make: Lessons from a Year … Continue reading
Posted in Life lessons Tagged aging and wisdom, life experiences, resilience, wisdom 3 Comments