Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#54) College Completion: Asking the Right Questions
- (#164) Nurturing the Optimal Experience for Students and Employees
- (#215) Consistent Talk or Consistent Action?
- (#295) His Heart Created A Wonderful Life
- (#409) More with Less or Less with More?
- (#456) Rainbows
- (Issue #639) To-Don’ts, What Ifs, and the Anxiety Loop
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: October 7, 2012
(#124) When a Culture of Yes is Really a Culture of No
“It is possible to build a culture around innovation, leadership, and optimism…” Eric Schmidt “Rather than nurture the people on their bus, weak leaders throw them under the bus.” Steve Piscitelli Video recommendation for the week: In a 2008 talk … Continue reading
Posted in Integrity, leadership Tagged innovation, integrity, leadership, motivation, yes 12 Comments