Join 1,309 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#85) Study Skills: Do I Really Need This Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #585) Sharing Wisdom Across The Ages
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It was back in May of this year when I made the decision to begin my first blog. I had 3 goals: Experience a new (for me) aspect of social media Develop and flesh out new ideas Provide something worthwhile—not … Continue reading
I first became aware of Andrew Zuckerman’s book Wisdom: 50 Unique and Original Portraits when a friend sent me the Wisdom Trailer—a nearly 6 minute video montage of people sharing short clips of wisdom. At least, sharing wisdom from their … Continue reading
My student success classes have had a theme for the past few years: What is your dream—and what are you doing to get to your dream? During our final class meeting of the term, students have an opportunity to share … Continue reading