Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #607) Who Are Your Coffee-Cup People?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #609) Never Stop Looking for What’s Not There
- (#254) The “Five Ps” of New Employee Mentoring
- (#274) Igniting Passion: Seven Superlative Student Stars
- (Issue #514) Which Road?
- Community Bright Spots!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
While enjoying dinner with a few colleagues at the Iron Cactus in Austin, Texas one of my friends blurted out, “There’s a cat on a dog! And there is a rat on the cat!” My immediate thought—no more margaritas for … Continue reading
A song video and a magazine column inspired this post. This past week I shared a moving video with my students. Passed on to me by a colleague, “Free Hugs” , is a wonderfully touching montage of young people smiling and offering … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, my wife left a book on my desk. On the cover was a sticky note that said “Excellent!” The book: The Anger Solution: The Proven Method for Achieving Calm and Developing Healthy, Long-Lasting Relationships (John Lee, … Continue reading