Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#344) A Blogger’s Retrospective: 2016 In Review
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 20, 2022
(Issue #632) I Wanna Be A Kid Again
But if he changes the then, his now, including all the good parts could be eliminated.What would you do? ~~~~~ The song came to me like so many others. A line kept repeating itself in my ear. I wanna be … Continue reading
Posted in childhood, Personal growth Tagged dreams, resilience Leave a comment