Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#100) Milestones: Endpoints or Checkpoints?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#203) I Don’t Have Time To Grow Old!
- (#358) “I Don’t Want To Burn Out”
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: October 2022
(Issue #631) Impatience: Virtuous or Narcissistic?
“I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my way in the end.”~attributed to Margaret Thatcher~ Impatience. Does it—impatience—reflect our times? An internet search immediately brings up thousands of choices on our screen. We can get overnight delivery, listen now to … Continue reading
Posted in Life lessons Tagged awareness, high expectations, impatience, patience Leave a comment