Join 1,296 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (Issue #632) I Wanna Be A Kid Again
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#393) Incompetent People Who Believe They Are Exceptional
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 6, 2021
NOTE: You can find more information about the purpose of this page here. Atlantic Beach, FL has an array of parks scattered throughout the city. Some host sporting events or playground areas. Others serve as quiet places for retreat, reflection, and … Continue reading