Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (#100) Milestones: Endpoints or Checkpoints?
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (#203) I Don’t Have Time To Grow Old!
- (#358) “I Don’t Want To Burn Out”
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 18, 2021
(Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” ~attributed to Donna Roberts “I once had a best friend who is now a stranger.” ~Author Unknown We’ve heard it. We might have … Continue reading
Posted in Friendship, resilience Tagged assumptions, awareness, growth, resilience 3 Comments