Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#Issue 469) Taking a Stand
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#166) It Takes More than Academics to Succeed in College
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- Community Bright Spots! Beaches Habitat Housing
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 18, 2021
“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” ~attributed to Donna Roberts “I once had a best friend who is now a stranger.” ~Author Unknown We’ve heard it. We might have … Continue reading