Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (Issue #613) Tao Te Ching: Perspective on Life with Integrity
- (Issue #614) Personal Mantras
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: December 14, 2014
(#238) Practicality Over Bean Counting
If all we do is look for the “research to inform our actions” we will drown in an ever-rising sea of mind-numbing numbers, tables, graphs, and pontifications for more research. A few weeks ago, a colleague mentioned in passing that … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, practicality Tagged critical thinking, data, data drowning, practicality, steve piscitelli, theory Leave a comment