Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#195) Nurturing an Internal Locus of Control
- (#368) Fake, Illegitimate Or Incomplete Information?
- (Issue #583) The 7Rs and Public Health
- (Issue #596) Caregiver or Care Taker?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I am always striving for the WOW factor! The people with whom I work deserve that. This weekend I invested hours preparing for a number of programs I will be fortunate to facilitate in the next few weeks. As I … Continue reading
Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. – John Dewey [See below for information about my new webinar series.] Teaching provides an environment that constantly motivates me to learn. Every day—and I mean EVERY day—I learn something … Continue reading
#107 Excuses can rob us of our dreams and put us on a fast path to irrelevancy. Anytime I receive an invitation to speak I go through a mental checklist about the engagement. Before I accept I want to make … Continue reading