Join 1,291 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #635) The Ugliest House in America?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (#93) SQ4R: Strategic Reading Strategies for the Classroom and Beyond
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#104) Baby Boomers Reminisce: Then But Not Now
- (#212) Teachers Make a Difference—Everyday!
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 18, 2010
I would like for this blog to be a compilation of your thoughts on what you do to find your happy place. Where is it? Is it a physical place? An emotional retreat? A spiritual touchstone? A community gathering—or an isolated spot? Let’s focus on those ethical and legal ways you maintain balance in life.