Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: responsibility
(#177) Caring Without Candor Should Raise Concerns
It’s one thing to say our students should raise themselves by their own bootstraps. It’s quite another to make sure we provide them with the boots and the straps. Yesterday, I reacquainted myself with an interview of leadership coach and … Continue reading
Posted in leadership, Motivation, Purpose, responsibility Tagged candor, caring, compassion, failure, integrity, leadership, responsibility, student success, success 3 Comments
(#153) Who Is Responsible For You?
Want a better life? Then take the next step. -First-Year College Student- Before I facilitate any workshop, I find it invaluable to invest a few hours speaking with the folks with whom I will be working. It helps build a … Continue reading
Posted in responsibility Tagged life lessons, life success, power, responsibility, success, will 6 Comments