Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 19, 2015
If you can’t or won’t help, just step aside for someone who will do a competent and humane job. When something goes wrong in a big organization, the easy thing to do is blame it on the bureaucracy. Blame the … Continue reading