Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#309) Thanks. You’re NOT Helping!
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #504) The Fragile Beauty and Randomness of Life
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (Issue #613) Tao Te Ching: Perspective on Life with Integrity
- (Issue #614) Personal Mantras
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: November 2, 2014
(#232) Silos to Bridges
What is your organization doing to break down silos and build bridges? How do you educate, entice, and excite your organization to see the big picture? As I write this week’s post, I’m sitting in the Honda dealership waiting as … Continue reading
Posted in Life lessons Tagged collaboration, communication, service, team Leave a comment