Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
(#200) Have We Become More App-Dependent than App-Enabled?
Posted on March 23, 2014 by stevepiscitelli
Apps are tools that can have a transformative effect on our world. [A quick note: Today marks the 200th consecutive weekly post for my blog. While we have not uncorked any champagne here at world headquarters in Atlantic Beach, Florida, … Continue reading →
Posted in Appropriate Behavior, Communication, Social Media | Tagged app generation, connecting, connection, digital natives, social media, technology | 1 Comment