Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- (#217) What We Think We Become
- (#425) A Community of Mentors for Music, Hope, and Rainbows
- (#412) Choices: Where Do You Choose To Be?
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
(#145) People Before Technology
Posted on March 3, 2013 by stevepiscitelli
The doctor has spoken; the prescription is simple. What a wonderful reminder—for all of us. In their book Generation on a Tightrope, Arthur Levine and Diane R. Dean assert that our newest generation of college students is more connected and … Continue reading →
Posted in Connection-Disconnection, Social Media | Tagged connection, disconnection, parenting, social media | 1 Comment