Join 1,309 other followers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Roxie's Book
- Videos with Message
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (Issue #557) Agree to Disagree: A Conversational Fire Extinguisher?
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#172) Are You Kicking the Can Down the Road?
- (#251) Transformational Leadership
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: March 3, 2013
The doctor has spoken; the prescription is simple. What a wonderful reminder—for all of us. In their book Generation on a Tightrope, Arthur Levine and Diane R. Dean assert that our newest generation of college students is more connected and … Continue reading →