Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#118) You Never Know Who is in the Audience
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2019. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: August 2012
We just never know the impact we have. And, we need to remind ourselves of the impact others have on our lives. A few weeks ago, I had an experience that reminded me of two truisms: 1. You never know … Continue reading
Sometimes watching political campaigns is like watching a middle school class election. (But that might be too hard on the middle schoolers.) I am sure you have often heard people speak words that they don’t back up with action. Whether … Continue reading
We can get much more from life if we pay attention to our priorities…the choices belong to us. The fall 2012 college semester is close at hand. Our classes at Florida State College at Jacksonville begin on August 27. That … Continue reading