Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #4 When is being selfish not being selfish?
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#218) Stop Saying “I Understand!”
- (#246) Are You Bitching or Are You Pitching?
- (#287) It Could Be Worse. Comparatory Suffering?
- (Issue #467) Listen. Learn. Lead.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2020. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
Monthly Archives: July 2011
If you have been anywhere near a television, Internet video, or newspaper you have been inundated with stories about the debt ceiling and our national debt. Lots of talk, yelling, and finger pointing. And while the economics, the politics, and … Continue reading
Venn diagrams can strike fear into the hearts of those of us who are mathematically-challenged. Those pesky circles–the brainchild of John Venn circa 1880–intersecting here and overlapping there can be intimidating. Wikipedia.com says the Venn diagram “shows all possible logical … Continue reading
One of the chapters in my book Choices for College Success (Pearson, 2011) provides a broad view of the six dimensions of life (social, occupational, spiritual, physical, intellectual, and emotional). Titled “Treating Yourself with Respect,” its premise is that we … Continue reading
Larry Crowne is a rather predictable romantic comedy. As Tom Hanks said on a television talk show, “I go to school and Julia Roberts is my teacher and guess what happens?” Crowne (Hanks’ character) faces a series of personal challenges, not … Continue reading