Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (#344) A Blogger’s Retrospective: 2016 In Review
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: January 16, 2011
#34 The Student Perspective: What Do Effective Teachers Do?
Last week’s blog examined the question “What do effective teachers do?” I listed and briefly described a number of effective characteristics I have observed (locally and around the nation) in my nearly 30 years of classroom experience. With the beginning … Continue reading
Posted in effective teaching 6 Comments