Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #53 Observations From The Airport
- (#64) Two Generations of Teachers Make a Difference for Our World
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
- (Issue #629) Flibbertigibbet Is My Name. Jabberwocky Is My Game.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Tag Archives: think
(#161) Reach Your Goals: One Step At A Time
Have you been feeling a bit rushed—overwhelmed by all you have in front of you? My suggestion is to remember that you do have the choice to respond—even when others have made your plans a mess. I am reminded often … Continue reading
Posted in Goals, Stress Tagged dreams, goals, priorities, stress, think 12 Comments
(#143) It’s Not Rocket Science!
What examples do you have? When would you like to tell someone “Hey, it’s not rocket science!” You’ve heard the cliché It’s not rocket science! Or perhaps a variation of the same theme that states This ain’t brain surgery! Each … Continue reading
Posted in common sense Tagged basics, choices, common sense, personal progress, purpose, think 9 Comments