Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#154) What Is Shaping Your Reality?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
- (#97) Study Skills: A Baker's Dozen
- (Issue #548) Honor. Celebrate. Embrace. (Reprise)
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- #43 What We Say, We Become
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: generosity
(Issue #601) The Hypothesis of Generosity
So, I pulled myself off the too-often-climbed-on ledge of self-righteous upsetand took a deep breath and waited. ~~~~~ “Where are they?” Like most craftsmen and service people, when I made the appointment I was given a two-hour block as to … Continue reading
Posted in empathy, generosity Tagged assumptions, awareness, collaboration, community, resilience 1 Comment