Join 1,292 other subscribers
Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- #32 Grounded and Rounded
- (#348) Repair The Bucket. Fill The Bucket.
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (#446) What Serves As Your Fuel?
- (#486) A Metaphor for Growth and Resilience
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- (#180) Access and Power of Technology: Carpe Diem!
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2022. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 7, 2019
(Issue #476) Red Team Analysis
Reaching critically reviewed, dissected, and discussed decisions may require creative thinking about how to do it. Critical thinking, though, is not a synonym for creative thinking. I received a reminder about the simple eloquence of critical thinking during a recent … Continue reading
Posted in accountability, Critical Thinking, Life lessons, red team analysis Tagged critical thinking, fake news, red team analysis, red teaming 4 Comments