Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- Community Bright Spots!
- (#Issue 469) Taking a Stand
- (Issue #519) Lessons From A Dragon And His Friend
- Community Bright Spots! Neighborhood Schools
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#166) It Takes More than Academics to Succeed in College
- Community Bright Spots! Parks (Atlantic Beach, FL)
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: July 28, 2013
I address this week’s blog post directly to college students. If you know one—especially a first-year or first-generation college student— please, pass this along. Nearly two decades ago, a math colleague of mine (Florida State College at Jacksonville, Downtown Campus) … Continue reading