Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- The Seven Core Values
- (#191) React, Respond or Initiate?
- Videos with Message
- Community Bright Spots!
- (Issue #576) Imagine The Karma Of Nobody Told Me
- (Issue #582) When Strangers Become Friends and Friends Become Strangers
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: June 5, 2011
While in Austin, Texas last week, I took part in a focus group conducted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Thirteen invited guests, along with the facilitator, explored the question of how to increase community college persistence/graduation rates. For … Continue reading