Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#87) Priority Management: Are You Doing the Right Things or Are You Just Doing Stuff?
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- (Issue #572) Determining Relevance: Three Words
- (#59) Lessons from "Larry Crowne"
- (Issue #556) Gratitude. Pride. Lessons.
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Daily Archives: April 10, 2011
Recently, as I readied myself for a program in another state–and yet one more trek through airports and all that means nowadays–I found myself concentrating on the downside of my travels. The hotels, the airport lines, airport food, flight delays, … Continue reading