Search Blog Themes
Blog Posts by Month
Top Posts & Pages
- (#194) Honor the Past. Celebrate the Present. Embrace the Future.
- (#86) A Model for Critical Thinking
- #18 Crab Pot Mentality!
- (#400) Do We Live In A Post-Fact World?
- #40 Stanton College Preparatory School: Alumni Making a Difference
- (#89) Set Your Goals and S.O.A.R.
- (#134) Marshmallows, Teaching and Learning
- (162) Aware-Care-Dare
- (#374) Can A Community Be Inclusive And Like-Minded?
- (Issue #483) Think in Reverse
Copyright Notice ©
©2010-2021. Steve Piscitelli. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form without expressed permission from Steve Piscitelli. The Growth and Resilience Network®
A functioning community moves beyond listing and reciting core values. It shares and lives those values. And, it provides a safe place for its members to explore, stretch, learn, fail, and grow.
Steve is not a life coach and does not provide legal advice. He facilitates conversations and helps raise and confront important questions about what we do, why we do it, and how we do it.
Category Archives: redundant mediocrity
#103 Big box stores were out hustled and out managed by a small operation that was happy to see me and quick to provide a service. Back in October of 2011, I wrote the following words on this blog: Have … Continue reading
Nowadays, the bar has been set so very low for what passes as “excellent” that we may have forgotten what true excellence really is. In past blog posts I have written about the importance of an attitude of gratitude (https://stevepiscitelli.wordpress.com/category/gratitude/). There … Continue reading